Contact Thought Bubble: 757.234.1018
Based in New York, Thought Bubble Communications merges traditional public relations and marketing with digital and electronic communications, and social media to elevate your business and help you succeed in this fast-paced, competitive business environment.
Don't let anyone burst your bubble!
If you can think it, we can achieve it!
As an award winning, result-producing, social media savvy, talented public relations, marketing and social media professional, Meredith Mobley uses her skills and experience to develop and execute successful public relations and marketing campaigns. As an effective communicator, Meredith is experienced in securing editorial opportunities with major media outlets and adept in interacting with senior executives, industry press, and others to implement wide-reaching marketing efforts.
With ten years of experience, Meredith has already established herself as a leader and an asset to her field. As a former officer on the board of directors for the Hampton Roads chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and former secretary on the executive board of the Hampton Roads Black Media Professionals, the local chapter of the National Association of Black Journalists, Mobley has thrived within the public relations and communications field. Since moving to Atlanta, she joined the Urban League of Greater Atlanta Young Professionals and served the 2013 executive board as the public relations chair. She is also a member of the Black Public Relations Society of America and serves as secretary on the executive board. As a business owner, Meredith launched her own public relations and consulting boutique business called Thought Bubble Communications.
- 2010 Rising Star Award, Public Relations Society of America, Hampton Roads chapter
- Board of Directors, Secretary, Black Public Relations Society of Atlanta
- Board of Directors, Public Relations Society of America, Hampton Roads Chapter
- Board of Directors, National Association of Black Journalists, Hampton Roads Chapter
- Public Relations and Professional Development Committee Member, Urban League of Greater Atlanta, Young Professionals
- Subject Matter Expert: Speaking engagements at local Universities and Colleges to discuss social media and public relations
“If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations.” - Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder