Contact Thought Bubble: 757.234.1018
Based in New York, Thought Bubble Communications merges traditional public relations and marketing with digital and electronic communications, and social media to elevate your business and help you succeed in this fast-paced, competitive business environment.
Don't let anyone burst your bubble!
If you can think it, we can achieve it!
Meredith LeJeune is an award-winning public relations professional who has developed and executed numerous high-impact media relations and social media campaigns. A 13-year industry veteran, LeJeune has served on the boards of journalism and public relations organizations including the Hampton Roads chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Black Public Relations Society Atlanta and New York chapters, and the Hampton Roads Black Media Professionals, a local chapter of the National Association of Black Journalists. Recognized as one of PRSA New York’s 2017 Top 15 professionals under 35 to follow and a member of the chapter’s Young Professionals Advisory Committee, Lejeune is founder of Thought Bubble Communications. In this role, she frequently partners with other agencies to develop and launch national marketing and public relations campaigns for leading North American brands such as The National Black MBA Association, Coca-Cola and Toyota.
- 2010 Rising Star Award, Public Relations Society of America, Hampton Roads chapter
- 2017 Top 15 Professionals Under 35, PRSA New York
- Board of Directors, Secretary, Black Public Relations Society of Atlanta
- Board of Directors, Public Relations Society of America, Hampton Roads Chapter
- Board of Directors, National Association of Black Journalists, Hampton Roads Chapter
- Public Relations and Professional Development Committee Member, Urban League of Greater Atlanta, Young Professionals
- Subject Matter Expert: Speaking engagements at local Universities and Colleges to discuss social media and public relations
“If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations.” - Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder